Schrock Building is owned by Micah and Chloe Schrock. We were both born and raised on farms in Wisconsin and appreciate hard work and a job well done.
From designing your perfect building all the way through the building process and beyond, we are committed to providing the great experience and personal service you deserve. Our goal is to provide the best quality building solution to fit your needs and desires at a price you can afford.
We at Schrock Building also have a great respect for the men and women who serve our country and are proud to have multiple National Guard members as part of our crew.
How Pole Barn Builders Can Help Your Wisconsin Home Stand Out
Though your home is a large and beautiful place that offers many unique benefits, you are low on storage and need to find places to put all of your stuff. This problem is one that can seem nearly impossible to solve because there’s only so much you can do to open up storage areas in your house without adding an addition to a home – and this step is expensive for many homeowners’ budgets.
Thankfully, a good pole barn can help you out in a variety of different ways, creating a high-quality storage option that should easily meet your needs as a homeowner and as a person. By crafting this type of shed in your yard, you open up not only a larger space for storage but also receive a myriad of other benefits that will enhance your home value in ways that you might not expect them to do.
Extra Storage Options
When working with the best pole barn builders Wisconsin has to offer, it is vital that you fully understand the different storage options that are available to you. A high-quality pole barn is often one of the best and most effective ways of enhancing your storage capabilities without spending a lot of money. When you build a pole barn in your yard, you can:
- Store Vehicles – Place your cars in your pole barn to keep them safe from winter weather and summer storms. Or you can place your snowmobiles, four-wheelers, lawnmowers, snowplows, and other large equipment inside of the pole barn to prevent them from getting damaged and help to ensure that they avoid getting damaged in any unexpected and problematic way throughout the year.
- Keep Unused Items Safe – A home with a lot of clutter is not only frustrating and annoying to live in and walk through but can be dangerous. For example, it is very easy for many people to fall down in these types of homes and injure themselves. Or they may end up experiencing health issues related to clutter, like mold allergies. But a pole barn can safely store these items and keep a home safe.
- Protect Your Tools From Damage – If you have a large number of tools – for woodworking, yard work, metal sculpting, or any other type of hands-on exercises – you can use your pole barn to store these items when they aren’t in use. In this way, you can make sure that they don’t end up getting damaged on you and you can also ensure that they are properly stored in a place that you’ll easily remember.
- Store Important Goods – Many people like buying a large volume of different items, such as toilet paper or some kinds of non-perishable foods, to keep themselves safe during emergencies. A pole barn is a perfect place to store these items because it is large enough to handle this type of storage without difficulty. It also makes sure that these items are safe when you use temperature and environment control.
When you store items in your pole barn make sure that you also take the time to properly protect them from pests, like mice or termites, by wrapping them up or putting them in unbreakable storage containers. And make sure that you check your vehicles throughout the years, turning them on, checking their oil, and performing other steps to ensure that they don’t break down on you.
Improved Land Value
The best pole barn builders Wisconsin has to offer can provide you with a home that is worth more money by allowing you to:
- Create a More Attractive Exterior – Produce a high-quality look to your yard that makes a large number of people interested in buying your home and using your pole barn as a storage option.
- Add More Buildings – Your property will be worth more money if it has a large number of buildings, as buyers will have to pay for this extra building as part of their mortgage payment.
- Produce a Great Garden Look – A good garden is often an attractive design option for many homeowners, one that will pull in many potential buyers and make your home worth more money.
As a result, buying a pole barn is a great choice if you want to make your home worth more money to sell it years down the road or if you plan on flipping it for a profit as soon as possible.
Enhanced Outdoor Entertainment
Lastly, you may want to talk to the best pole barn builders Wisconsin residents can find to create a unique outdoor entertainment option for your home. This benefit is significant for those homeowners who have a large yard and many friends and who want to have a place where they can entertain others. A good pole barn can also be used for self-entertainment a growth, utilizing the following unique options:
- Entertainment Area – Clear out a spot where you can entertain friends throughout the summer, such as having a barbecue (with the door open) or just hang out and chat when the weather is fine. However, you can also install heaters and cable in the pole barn to watch sports and movies with friends, creating a fun extra entertainment area that takes you out of the house for a moment and away from its demands.
- Creative Area – If you like painting, sculpting, working with wood, or other types of hands-on art, a good pole barn provides you a large space where you can work. You can store your easels in your pole barn, craft large and attractive wooden decorative items, and take other steps that make your pole barn a fun place for you to work, without making your home messy or difficult at the same time.
- Game Area – Many people enjoy board games, card games, and similar types of entertainment, but rarely have enough space in their home. Thankfully, a good pole barn creates an interesting place where you can play your games without having to set aside a whole room for weeks or worry about curious cats and children wiping away your hard work with a single swipe.
- Plant-Growing Area – Homeowners who love growing many outdoor plants may want to keep them alive when winter hits. Rather than bringing them indoors in a home or garage and messing them up, you can put them in a pole barn and use weather-control items to keep them safe. Check up on them throughout the winter to ensure the heat is at a proper level and to keep each plant watered.
Make sure that when you build a pole barn for this purpose that you plan on using it for this purpose. You also need to make sure that you produce a comfortable area inside of the pole barn that can be easily converted into this kind of use. Remember that your barn is also going to be used for storing many items and that you need to ensure that it doesn’t get too filled up for your entertainment usage.
You Deserve a Great Pole Barn
As you can see, the best pole barn builders Wisconsin has to offer can provide you with the high-quality buildings that you need to keep your home attractive and your yard more useful. Over the years, a growing number of Rice Lake, Wisconsin, residents have found that this type of storage facility is a great benefit that will provide years of advantages that make them more than worth the investment.
So if you’re interested in a pole barn and want one that suits your needs as a homeowner, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Schrock Buildings as soon as possible to get the help that you need. Our professionals will work with you to create a high-quality design that meets your needs, one that will also provide benefits that go beyond those that we have outlined here for your reading enjoyment.